First and foremost, Morena Welding is here to help. Here are some commonly asked questions that you might have. Please contact us for any further information that you may need.
What is welding?
Welding is the art of heating metal to the melting point and then allowing parts of the metal and filler metal to flow together. Welding is a diverse technology, and there are 94 different welding and allied processes.
How much do we charge for estimates?
We offer free estimates on most occasions.
How quickly can we get out a bid or proposal?
Depending on the size of the job and your time table, we will do our best to get a proposal to you as soon as possible.
What areas do we service?
We service most of San Diego County.
What types of welding services do we offer?
Morena Welding’s staff has decades of complex welding experience. Our skilled welding staff provides a full range of welding services. We can provide welding services ranging from structural and plate welding to light gauge tubular steels, stainless, and aluminum.
Specifically we offer the following welding types:
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas)
- Cold Wire TIG
- MIG (Metal Inert Gas)
What materials do we weld?
We provide welding services for both common and more exotic metals. Our welders have years of experience working with the materials listed below.
- Stainless Steel
What are some typical applications of our services?
The most common applications are:
- General Welding and Welding Repairs
- Ornamental Iron Work
- Railings and Hand Railings – Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Insurance Upgrades On Railings
- Stairs and Spiral Stairs – Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Gates and Entry Systems – Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Security Doors and Window Guards – Installation and Repair
- Truck Rack Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Installation of Motor Vehicle Hitches
- Garage Doors and Openers – Installation and Repair
- Fence Material Fabrication and Installation
- Fabrication of Custom Metal Items
How do we finish the welds?
Every welding job’s requirements are different, but Morena Welding’s welders often grind the welds, polish the welds, descale the welds, prepare the welded surfaces for painting, and prime the prepared surface after the welding process is completed all based on individual customer requirements.